A blog for all my hair related experiances from dreads, wigs extensions and more... including tutorials and showcases!

Sunday 15 April 2012

Taste the Rainbow



Super bright and colourful... the order that my friend made - note this was a rush order and thus done in only three days - was themed on rainbow.

The specs I was given were as follows;
*About a foot long
*Double ended
*Bright Rainbow themed
*Thin
* Enough for an undercut install

so I came up with the following set using Bright Red, Neon Lime, Bright Orange, Sky Blue, Grass Green, Indigo and Neon Pink.

I made them 14" long with a variety of different styles and a 40 DE count.
Most were transitionals with black as The person in question has black hair and this it would create a nice, seamless install. Mixed into this were, harlequins; which had a transitional on one end (usually a candy cane transitional) and a solid, splash, wrap or candy cane on the other end. The transitionals were triple and candy bar trans as well as the usual single transitional. I did throw in two dreads of my own creation which are transi-candies. They transition from one candy cane into another of different colours. Also the set boasts two 7 colour transitionals.

And now the moment you have all been waiting for.....

 





No comments:

Post a Comment