A blog for all my hair related experiances from dreads, wigs extensions and more... including tutorials and showcases!

Sunday 3 June 2012

Stalls

This year, I have my own stall at Birmingham alternative and burlesque fair at the end of june, specifically for hairpieces and ravewear.

Exciting stuff, myself and Cai have been working on getting everything organised and he seams fairly positive about it, more so than me. This has kick started me back into making creative hair, I had a bit of a lull with it recently, concentrating on more clothing and corsets as well as act designs but never mind.

I'm glad I have him by my side.... right enough of the mushy stuff, what can you expect from me this year ? well dreads,,,,lots of dreads. As well as hand made fringes, extensions, wigs, lox, gauntlets, Rave clothing, corsets, masks, lolita wear.... quite a lot really. Just as well I'm a fairly craft orientated person. This will be so much fun. Hope to see you there soon.



On a side note I took on two custom orders so update on them coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment